GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Version Number: 1.2 Date of Issue: 00:00 GMT, 03/05/2017
1. The use of any bonus is subject to these Bonus Terms and Conditions, the General Terms & Conditions of Monte-Carlo® Casino, the rules of each game played and the details stated on the promotion page/correspondence directly offering the bonus to you (“Specific Terms”).
2. Only players who are directly invited to claim a bonus are permitted to use that bonus. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to remove a bonus from the account of any player who enters a bonus code or otherwise claims/receives a bonus without having been directly invited by Monte-Carlo® Casino to participate in that bonus scheme.
3. All bonuses are valid for a given period from when they are issued (“Expiry Period”). The Expiry Period stated in the Specific Terms takes precedence. However, if no Expiry Period is stated in the Specific Terms, the Expiry Period is 15 days.
4. In order to receive any bonus in the Casino, Live Casino, or Games Universes, a player must claim the bonus by either opting in (clicking on the ‘Opt In’ button or banner) or entering the bonus code, as set out in the Specific Terms.
5. Any bonus offered by us is limited to one per Account which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account.
6. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to alter, annul or withdraw any and all of the terms of any bonus at any time. Amendments will be effective as soon as they are posted here. Players are strongly advised to regularly review all Terms and Conditions in order to keep up-to-date with any changes.
7. Any bonus offered by Monte-Carlo® Casino is intended for genuine recreational players only. Monte-Carlo® Casino awards bonuses and entry to selected promotions in good faith to players who use its services for entertainment purposes and as a token of appreciation for loyal play. Free bets, bonuses and entry to promotions will be revoked, denied or withdrawn from players who abuse the spirit of this offer. We reserve the right to cancel a bonus offer at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the offer and to restrict, suspend, investigate and/or terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. At Monte-Carlo® Casino’s sole discretion, all bonuses may be revoked and subsequent gaming activity may be voided.
8. Any player who contravenes any of these Bonus Terms & Conditions and/or in the event that Monte-Carlo® Casino reasonably suspects that a customer has acted fraudulently by way of registering multiple accounts or by any other means obtaining an unfair or unintended advantage, we reserve the right to stop any attempted withdrawal of funds, suspend and/or close the Monte-Carlo® Casino account and retain the total balance on the Monte-Carlo® Casino account including any bonus funds and winnings. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to alter, annual or withdraw any and all of these terms and the Specific Terms at any time.
9. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to offer a specific bonus to a specific customer or group of customers, to exclude a specific customer or group of customers from receiving the bonus and/or to terminate a bonus offer and/or remove a bonus from a customer’s account and/or to exchange one type of bonus offer for another at its sole discretion and at any time.
10. For Deposit Bonuses your next deposit will be matched with a bonus up to the pre-defined promotional amount providing this deposit meets that required by the bonus criteria.
11. The amount of all bonuses are clearly set out in the Specific Terms.
12. If your account uses a currency other than EUR, then the bonus credited will be calculated using the following conversion table:
13. Both the Bonus and the Deposit (where relevant) related to any bonus will not be transferable to another Product (i.e. Sportsbook or Poker) nor can it be withdrawn until the player has met the Wagering Requirement for the bonus. Likewise, any winnings generated while meeting the Wagering Requirements will be locked until the Wagering Requirements are met.
14. Should you wish to withdraw your deposited amount or transfer that deposited amount to another Monte-Carlo® Casino universe before you have fulfilled the wagering requirements, you may only do so by cancelling the bonus. This will result in immediate forfeiture of the deposit bonus and any winnings derived from any part of the bonus.
15. Players who choose to transfer funds from Casino to Poker before either playing with the free spins or fulfilling the wagering requirements connected with the winnings from those free spins will have any remaining free spins plus winnings generated using those free spins forfeited.
16. Players who choose to transfer funds from Casino to Poker before playing with any other active bonuses credited to the account, including but not limited to login bonuses and deposit match bonuses, will have any remaining bonuses plus winnings from those bonuses forfeited.
17. Only wagers made on Real Money games will contribute towards the wagering requirement and when wagering, real money will be used before the bonus balance, the players’ balances will be used in the following order:
- ‘Withdrawable Balance’
- ‘Locked funds’
- 'Bonus Money’
18. Bonuses are being ranked based on the time of opt in. In cases, where a player has multiple active bonuses, wagering will be attributed to the first bonus to which the player opted in
To redeem Bonuses, players have a wagering requirement of 40x or 60x the bonus amount dependant on country of residence before any winnings can be withdrawn. Full details of wagering requirments can be found in the bonus specific terms.
20. Bonus funds are not available to use on all games, a full list of games eligible to the bonus will be found in the specific terms. Stakes on certain games do not count in full towards the wagering requirement – instead they have a % contribution as outlined below:
|Game Category||Weighting (Wagering Contribution)|
|Slots (including mobile)||100%|
Selected Slots (including mobile)
Excluded slot games
|Other table games||Exempt from wagering contribution|
|Other Card Games||Exempt from wagering contribution|
|All other games not listed||Exempt from wagering contribution|
For example, if you wagered €100 on Slots and €100 on Blackjack, your Slots bets will contribute 100%, meaning a €100 contribution to the wagering requirement of this bonus. However, only 5% of your Blackjack stakes will contribute – meaning 5% of €100 staked on Blackjack (€5) is contributed to the wagering requirement.
21. If more than 67% of the Roulette table is covered then these bets will contribute 0% towards the wagering requirements (e.g. Red AND Black, 2 column bets + 1 or more numbers, more than 24 numbers).
22. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turn requirements. Any minimal risk wagering will not be allowed to contribute towards bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent remaining balance removed and account closed.
23. If the Bonus General Wagering Requirements have not been fulfilled by the time of expiry of the bonus, the bonus will expire and the bonus and all and any winnings derived from the bonus will be automatically void.
24. Players qualifying for a Bonus are not permitted to place individual bets that are equal to or higher than €10 (or currency equivalent). If higher bets are placed then only the first €10 of the bet will contribute towards the wagering requirement. Any winnings from the excess element will then need to be additionally wagered through again by a multiple of 40 or 60 (depending on your country of residency)
FREE SPINS BONUS SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Free Spins can only be wagered on a pre-defined list of slots as per the promotion and they are non-transferable.
2. Unless stated otherwise, to withdraw any winnings resulting from a Free Spins offer, players must wager 40 times the bonus amount. If, for example, you win €10 you will need to wager a total of €400 (€10 times 40) on eligible games with your Free Spins Bonus Winnings, prior to making a withdrawal.
3. The Expiry Period stated in the Specific Terms takes precedence. However, if no Expiry Period is stated Free Spins are valid for 7 days from when they are issued. Unused portions will be removed from your account after 7 days. Where the offer is valid for a different time period, this will be stated in the Terms & Conditions of the specific promotion.
4. Winnings from the Free Spins Bonus will need to be wagered in the casino, only on slot games, with the exceptions of the slots listed in the General Bonus Terms and Conditions above, before they can be withdrawn.
5. Unless otherwise stated, winnings from Free Spins are capped at €100 (or currency equivalent). If a player was to win more than €100 while wagering a free spins bonus they would not receive any more than the €100 (or currency equivalent).
6. Players generating winnings from Free Spins will have to wager their winnings X40 or 60 depending on country residence before any winning can be withdrawn. Players placing bets from the winnings generated from Free Spins are not permitted to place individual bets that are higher the 10€ (or currency equivalent).
7. Only wagers made on real money games will contribute towards the wagering requirement. For avoidance of doubt, any Free Spins played during the wagering will not attribute to any sort of wagering requirements.
8. Free Spins offered by Monte-Carlo® Casino are intended for genuine recreational players only. Monte-Carlo® Casino awards bonuses and entry to selected promotions in good faith to players who use its services for entertainment purposes and as a token of appreciation for loyal play. Free Spins will be revoked, denied or withdrawn from players who abuse the spirit of this offer. We reserve the right to cancel a Free Spins offer at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the offer and to restrict, suspend, investigate and/or terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. At Monte-Carlo® Casino's sole discretion, all Free Spins may be revoked and subsequent gaming activity and winnings may be voided.
9. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to alter, annul or withdraw any and all of the terms of the Free Spins at any time but amendments shall not affect the terms of the offer which has already been taken up. Instead changes will affect new Free Spins offers. Changes will be made upon reasonable notice and posted online or otherwise brought to your attention so that customers are able to read and accept them prior to continuing to participate in the Welcome Bonus.
10. General Terms and Conditions of Monte-Carlo® Casino shall always apply.