GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Version Number: 1.2 Date of Issue: 00:00 GMT, 9th February 2015
1. The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions: https://www.montecarlocasino.com/content/tandc
2. Taking advantage of any bonuses represents acceptance of these Bonus Terms and Conditions, the rules of each game played as well as the Monte-Carlo® Casino General Terms and Conditions and any specific Terms and Conditions related to individual campaigns.
3. Bonuses are given at the discretion of Monte-Carlo® Casino.
4. To be eligible for a promotional bonus, players are required to meet the qualifying criteria as set by Monte-Carlo® Casino for the specific promotion.
5. If the bonus does not appear automatically, please contact our customer services team, prior to placing any bets, and the bonus shall be credited for you.
6. All bonuses are valid for 15 days from when they are issued. Unused portions of bonuses will be removed from your account after 15 days. Where the bonuses are valid for a different time period, this will be stated in the terms and conditions of the specific promotion.
7. Players qualifying for a bonus are not permitted to place individual bets that are equal to or higher than £25 (or currency equivalent) bonus value until the bonus wagering requirements have been met. Doing so will lead to refusal of withdrawals, forfeiting of funds and account closure.
8. Where a customer requests a withdrawal or transfer out of their gaming account, prior to the necessary wagering requirement being met, they will lose all bonus and winnings attributable to the account. Only the sum of the original deposit or remaining balance of the original deposit will be available for withdrawal.
9. Only wagers made on Real Money games will contribute towards the wagering requirement.
10. To redeem Monte-Carlo® Casino Bonuses, players have a wagering requirement of 40x the bonus amount before any winnings can be withdrawn.
11. Bonus funds are available to use on all games, the majority of which count towards the wagering requirements. Stakes on certain games do not count in full towards the wagering requirement – instead they have a % contribution as outlined below:
|Game Category||Weighting (Wagering Contribution)|
|Slots (including mobile)||100%|
Selected Slots (including mobile)
Excluded slot games
|Other table games||Exempt from wagering contribution|
|Other Card Games||Exempt from wagering contribution|
|All other games not listed||Exempt from wagering contribution|
For example, if you wagered £100 on Slots and £100 on Blackjack, your Slots bets will contribute 100%, meaning a £100 contribution to the wagering requirement of this bonus. However, only 5% of your Blackjack stakes will contribute – meaning 5% of £100 staked on Blackjack (£5) is contributed to the wagering requirement.
12. For Accounts credited with bonus amounts - bets placed will be taken from any cash deposits first and, once all cash deposits have been used, from the bonus amounts in the Account.
13. Please note that you can only wager towards one bonus in the bonus section of your account at a time. Other bonuses can be "stacked". Once you have completed the required wagering towards one bonus, you will then begin wagering towards the next bonus.
14. Bonuses offered by Monte-Carlo® Casino are intended for genuine recreational players only. Monte-Carlo® Casino awards bonuses and entry to selected promotions in good faith to players who use its services for entertainment purposes and as a token of appreciation for loyal play. Free bets, bonuses and entry to promotions will be revoked, denied or withdrawn from players who abuse the spirit of this offer. We reserve the right to cancel a bonus offer at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the offer and to restrict, suspend, investigate and/or terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. At Everest’s sole discretion, all bonuses may be revoked and subsequent gaming activity may be voided.
15. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turn requirements. Any minimal risk wagering will not be allowed to contribute towards bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent remaining balance removed and account closed.
16. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to alter, annul or withdraw any and all of the terms of the Deposit Match Bonus at any time. Amendments will be effective as soon as they are posted here. These Bonus Terms & Conditions are additional to the game rules for each game played and to the General Terms and Conditions of Monte-Carlo® Casino.
17. Any bonuses offered by Monte-Carlo® Casino is limited to one per Account which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number and/or payment method.
18. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to vary the amount of bonuses granted and the currencies in which they are granted depending on the user’s country of residence at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
19. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to offer a specific bonus to a specific customer or group of customers, to terminate a bonus offer without notice or compensation, to change the terms of a bonus offer and/or to exchange one type of bonus offer for another at its sole discretion and at any time.
20. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to end a bonus offer at any time and without providing notice, reason or justification. Monte-Carlo® Casino also reserves the right to deny a bonus, or a series of bonuses, or a bonus program, to any player or any group of players, at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
21. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to remove a bonus, and any associated bonus winnings, from a player’s account where that player is suspected of having breached these terms and conditions, the terms of the conditions of a specific promotion or the Monte-Carlo® Casino General Terms and Conditions.
22. Bonus chips may not be exchanged, traded or transferred to other accounts.
23. In the event of any dispute regarding a bonus, the decision of Monte-Carlo® Casino shall be final.
24. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to use first names, nicknames and/or alias in any announcements about tournament results, recipients of any promotional bonus and Progressive Jackpot winners.
25. The English language version of these Bonus Terms and Conditions will prevail over any other language version which may be issued.
FREE SPINS BONUS SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Free Spins can only be wagered on a pre-defined list of slots as per the promotion and they are non-transferable.
2. Unless stated otherwise, to withdraw any winnings resulting from a Free Spins offer, players must wager 40 times the bonus amount. If, for example, you win £10 you will need to wager a total of £400 (£10 times 40) on eligible games with your Free Spins Bonus Winnings, prior to making a withdrawal.
3. The Expiry Period stated in the Specific Terms takes precedence. However, if no Expiry Period is stated Free Spins are valid for 7 days from when they are issued. Unused portions will be removed from your account after 7 days. Where the offer is valid for a different time period, this will be stated in the Terms & Conditions of the specific promotion.
4. Winnings from the Free Spins Bonus will need to be wagered in the casino, only on slot games, with the exceptions of the slots listed in the General Bonus Terms and Conditions above, before they can be withdrawn.
5. Unless otherwise stated, winnings from Free Spins are capped at £100 (or currency equivalent). If a player was to win more than £100 while wagering a free spins bonus they would not receive any more than the £100 (or currency equivalent).
6. Players qualifying for a Free Spins Bonus are not permitted to place individual bets that are equal to or higher than £10 GBP (or currency equivalent) until the wagering requirements have been met. Doing so may lead to refusal of withdrawals, forfeiting of funds and account closure.
7. Only wagers made on real money games will contribute towards the wagering requirement. For avoidance of doubt, any Free Spins played during the wagering will not attribute to any sort of wagering requirements.
8. Free Spins offered by Monte-Carlo® Casino are intended for genuine recreational players only. Monte-Carlo® Casino awards bonuses and entry to selected promotions in good faith to players who use its services for entertainment purposes and as a token of appreciation for loyal play. Free Spins will be revoked, denied or withdrawn from players who abuse the spirit of this offer. We reserve the right to cancel a Free Spins offer at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the offer and to restrict, suspend, investigate and/or terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. At Monte-Carlo® Casino's sole discretion, all Free Spins may be revoked and subsequent gaming activity and winnings may be voided.
9. Monte-Carlo® Casino reserves the right to alter, annul or withdraw any and all of the terms of the Free Spins at any time but amendments shall not affect the terms of the offer which has already been taken up. Instead changes will affect new Free Spins offers. Changes will be made upon reasonable notice and posted online or otherwise brought to your attention so that customers are able to read and accept them prior to continuing to participate in the Welcome Bonus.
10. General Terms and Conditions of Monte-Carlo® Casino shall always apply.